by Peter Bodley
The Coon Rapids City Council Jan. 3 made appointments of city representatives to various organizations for 2012.
Some are councilmembers themselves, while others are staff.
• Anoka County Joint Law Enforcement Council: Councilmember Scott Schulte and Police Chief Brad Wise; alternate, Councilmember Bruce Sanders.
• Anoka-Hennepin Community Education Advisory Council: Councilmember Denise Klint; alternate, Councilmember Melissa Larson.
• Metro Cities: Councilmember Paul Johnson; alternate, Councilmember Jerry Koch.
• League of Minnesota Cities: Johnson; alternate, Klint.
• Local Government Information Systems (LOGIS): City Manager Matt Fulton and IT Manager Dave Sack.
• Minnesota Metro North Tourism (TC Gateway): Koch, Fulton and Roshan Bhakta of Holiday Inn Express.
• Schwan’s Super Rink Joint Board: Mayor Tim Howe and Schulte; alternate, Sanders.
• Northstar Corridor Development Authority: Sanders; alternate, Howe.
• Coon Rapids Youth First: Howe and Recreation Coordinator Ryan Gunderson; alternate, Finance Director Sharon Legg.
• North Metro Crossing Coalition: Sanders; alternate, Howe.
Peter Bodley is at [email protected]