Anoka-Ramsey Community College will host an open house at its Coon Rapids campus Thursday, April 5, 5 to 7 p.m., in the Legacy Room (SC270).
The open house offers campus tours and personalized information about programs, financial aid, academic programs, athletic programs, student-life activities and clubs, veterans affairs and more.
Whether a student is seeking generals to transfer to a four-year institution, associate in arts degrees, associate in fine arts degrees, certificates or career training, Anoka-Ramsey offers courses and complete programs in all of these in-demand areas:
• Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC).
• Arts, music, theater and English.
• Business, accounting, management and leadership.
• Computers: networking, programming, software and technology.
• Education and social services.
• Engineering, applied engineering (biomedical) and mathematics.
• Health and wellness.
• Life and physical sciences.
The Coon Rapids Campus Academic Support Center (ASC) located in SC160 across from the bookstore will also host an open house April 5 so visitors can discuss their unique needs and learn about the services offered for college success.
These include free, drop-in tutoring in most subjects; on-site computer lab; a collection of study skills and writing tips, handouts; and information on study groups and upcoming student success workshops.
For more information about the open house and resources for academic success, visit AnokaRamsey.edu/OpenHouse.aspx.