Anoka-Ramsey Community College will host an open house at its Coon Rapids campus Thursday, April 5, 5 to 7 p.m., in the Legacy Room (SC270)
The open house at the community college offers campus tours and personalized information about programs, financial aid, academic programs, athletic programs, student-life activities and clubs, veterans affairs and more.
Whether a student is seeking generals to transfer to a four-year institution, associate in arts degrees, associate in fine arts degrees, certificates or career training, Anoka-Ramsey offers courses and complete programs in all of these in-demand areas:
• Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC).
• Arts, music, theater and English.
• Business, accounting, management and leadership.
• Computers: networking, programming, software and technology.
• Education and social services.
• Engineering, applied engineering (biomedical) and mathematics.
• Health and wellness.
• Life and physical sciences.
The Coon Rapids Campus Academic Support Center (ASC) located in SC160 across from the bookstore will also host an open house April 5.
At that time, visitors can discuss their unique needs and learn about the services offered for college success.
These include free, drop-in tutoring in most subjects; on-site computer lab; a collection of study skills and writing tips, handouts; and information on study groups and upcoming student success workshops.
For more information about the open house and resources for academic success, visit AnokaRamsey.edu/OpenHouse.aspx.