Seven residents have applied to serve on the Anoka-Hennepin School District 11 School Board.
The residents are hoping to be appointed to fill the vacant seat in District 6, which became open following Kathy Tingelstad’s resignation April 9.
Those applying include:
• Jennifer Drummy, 12325 Grouse St. N.W., Coon Rapids.
• William F. Hammes, 3155 128th Lane N.W., Coon Rapids.
• Roger I. Johnson, 13132 Osage St. N.W., Coon Rapids.
• Kelly J. Larrabee, 11444 Yukon St. N.W., Coon Rapids.
• Patrick J. Murray, 11939 Evergreen Circle N.W., Coon Rapids.
• Jeff Simon, 12252 Thrush St. N.W., Coon Rapids.
• Tiffany Strabala, 13320 Crooked Lake Blvd. N.W., Andover.
District 6 includes the east portion of Coon Rapids and the southwest portion of Andover.
Applicants will be interviewed by the school board later this month, with an appointment expected to be made at the July 9 school board meeting.
Kelly Johnson is at [email protected]