A housing fair will take place at the Coon Rapids Civic Center Tuesday, June 19, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The event will be hosted by the Anoka County Community Action Program (ACCAP) and Community Partners.
There will be seminars, vendors, door prizes and refreshments.
Information will be provided on foreclosure intervention, buying with a short sale, buying a foreclosure, financing or refinancing a home and fixing up a home.
There will be guest speakers from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Minnesota Housing, US Bank Mortgage, Edina Realty and ACCAP.
Seminars will be presented every half-hour.
• 5:45 to 6:15 p.m., foreclosure intervention – ACCAP counselors.
• 6:15 to 6:45 p.m., HARP (Home Affordable Refinance Program) – US Bank Home Mortgage.
• 6:45 to 7:15 p.m., short sales – Mike Mohs, Edina Realty.
• 7:15 to 7:45 p.m., first-time homebuyer programs, assistance and fix-up funds – Cheryl Rice and Michael Nguyen, Minnesota Housing.
• 7:45 to 8:15 p.m., FHA loans – Anita Olson, HUD.
Several lenders, realtors, contractors and title services will be available for participants to talk with.
For more information go to www.accap.org or call 763-783-4880.
The Coon Rapids Civic Center is located at 11155 Robinson Drive N.W.
Peter Bodley is at email@example.com