Seven apply for vacancy on Dist. 15 school board
Seven people have applied to fill the position left by St. Francis School District 15 Boardmember Matt Rustad’s removal.
The candidates will be interviewed by the school board Feb. 20 at a special meeting, scheduled for 7 p.m. at the Central Services Center, 4115 Ambassador Blvd. N.W.
The applicants are:
• Valerie Holthus of Andover.
• Renee Lipiski of Zimmerman.
• Juanita Reed-Boniface of Oak Grove.
• David Roberts of Oak Grove.
• Betsy Roed of Oak Grove.
• Darrel Untereker of Cedar.
• Anna L. Welch of Isanti.
Tammy Sakry is at email@example.com