• On Jan. 26 at 7:25 p.m. in the 300 block of Northtown Drive N.E., a shoplifter took multiple Playstations.
• On Jan. 28 at 5:03 p.m. in the 4400 block of Pheasant Ridge Drive N.E., someone stole a debit card number to purchase $534.55 worth of products.
• On Jan. 28 at 5:08 p.m. in the 10600 block of Terrace Road N.E., someone entered home through an unsecured bedroom window and took a laptop, miscellaneous jewelry, meat and other items.
• On Jan. 28 at 7:27 p.m. in the 1410 block of 131st Ave. N.E., an interrupted burglary was reported and two males were arrested.
• On Jan. 29 at 8:40 p.m. in the 1670 block of Radisson Road N.E., a vehicle was reported stolen.
• On Jan. 30 at 7:54 p.m. in the 300 block of Northtown Drive N.E., a man shoplifted computers.
• On Jan. 31 at 6:20 a.m. in the 430 block of 87th Lane N.E., a paper delivery person reported that the front glass door at a business was smashed. The business owner advised that cash had been removed from a drawer.
• On Jan. 31 at 7:55 p.m. in the 12900 block of Taylor St. N.E., theft of jewelry was reported.
• On Jan. 25 at 10:36 a.m. in the 12100 block of Hastings Street N.E., someone reported that a caller said they were from FedEx and they had a $2.5 million check for her son. She called FedEx and told her it was fraud.
• On Jan. 26 at 2:10 a.m. at the intersection of Highway 65 and 109th Avenue, a driver was arrested for DWI.
• On Jan. 30 at 11:42 a.m. in the 10500 block of University Ave. N.E., an employee reported that a stolen forged check was passed by a customer.
Criminal Property Damage
• On Jan. 25 at 8:35 a.m. in the 800 block of 96th Lane N.E., someone slashed the rear passenger tire of a vehicle.
• On Jan. 27 at 2:59 p.m. in the 8940 block of University Ave. N.E., someone broke out a vehicle window and attempted to take a portable DVD player, but were unsuccessful. Nothing was reported missing from the vehicle.