• On Feb. 1 at 12:53 p.m., a woman reported that someone made counterfeit checks from her stolen checks.
• On Feb. 3 at 7:36 a.m. in the 12900 block of Highway 65 N.E., a burglary of a business was reported.
• On Feb. 4 at 7:41 a.m. in the 9400 block of Polk Street N.E., a vehicle theft was reported. Minnetonka Police recovered the vehicle and arrested the suspect.
• On Feb. 5 at 11:15 a.m. in the 2850 block of 108th Lane N.E., it was reported that someone stole five circuit breakers and approximately 70-feet of one-inch copper wire from a home under construction.
• On Feb. 5 at 4:04 p.m. in the 8610 block of Hastings Street N.E., a woman reported that her son stole her checking debit card from her purse and charged between $300 and $400 on the card.
• On Feb. 1 at 2:55 a.m. in the 1680 block of 94th Lane N.E., an officer found a man to be in possession of a loaded handgun. He did not have a permit to carry this gun and had no valid driver’s license, so he was arrested. Jail staff found a green leafy substance in his back pack.
• On Feb. 2 at 12:50 a.m. at the intersection of Aberdeen Street N.E. and Cloud Drive N.E., a driver was arrested for DWI.
• On Feb. 2 at 2:39 a.m. in the 4160 block of Ball Road N.E., a man passed out in his vehicle was arrested for DWI.
• On Feb. 2 at 3:13 p.m. in the 920 block of 101st Ave. N.E., a fraud case involving social security numbers was reported.
• On Feb. 2 at 5:45 p.m. in the 1240 block of 127th Lane N.E., an officer was dispatched to locate a hit and run suspect involved in an accident in Maple Grove. The driver was located and arrested for DWI.
• On Feb. 2 at 11:53 p.m. at the intersection of Naples Street N.E. and Restwood Road N.E., a driver was arrested for DWI after being stopped for a headlight not working and snow covering the rear window of the vehicle.
• On Feb. 3 at 2:52 a.m. at the intersection of Ulysses Street N.E. and 125th Avenue N.E., a driver was stopped for having a loud exhaust. The driver had revoked driver’s license status and meth was located in the vehicle.
• On Feb. 5 at 9:47 a.m. in the 10000 block of Able Street N.E., a woman reported that someone stole her social security number and is working in Kansas City using this number.
• On Feb. 5 at 1:40 p.m. in the 12800 block of Taylor St. N.E., a woman reported that someone who stole her purse in 2004 or 2005 opened two credit cards in her name and two credit cards in her husbands name. She learned this when she pulled her credit report.
• On Feb. 7 at 1:01 a.m. at the intersection of Highway 65 N.E. and 131st Avenue N.E., a driver was arrested for DWI.
Criminal Property Damage
• On Feb. 2 at 2:54 p.m. in the 11100 block of Lexington Ave. N.E., a report of a broken vehicle window was made.
• On Feb. 3 at 7:22 p.m. in the 1850 block of 105th Ave. N.E., it was reported that someone broke a vehicle window and stole items.
• On Feb. 4 at 12:04 p.m. in the 12000 block of Terrace Court N.E., a report of a vehicle being keyed was made.