• On Feb. 8 at 12:42 p.m. in the 4750 block of North Road N.E., a man reported that he dropped his wallet and about $160 cash was missing when he retrieved it.
• On Feb. 9 at 9:45 a.m. in the 12900 block of Chisholm Street N.E., a woman reported that someone went through her vehicle overnight while it was parked in her driveway and stole a GPS device.
• On Feb. 9 at 6:59 p.m. in the 580 block of Northtown Drive N.E., a Cub Foods employee reported a theft of $521.15 in baby formula.
• On Feb. 11 at 10:45 a.m. in the 1240 block of 129th Lane N.E., it was reported that someone stole numerous tools out of the bed of a truck that was parked in the driveway.
• On Feb. 11 at 10:58 a.m. in the 820 block of 102nd Avenue N.E., an identity theft was reported.
• On Feb. 11 at 3:54 p.m. in the 4820 block of 108th Lane N.E., someone reported that their snow blower that was under their deck was stolen.
• On Feb. 11 at 7:02 p.m. in the 12300 block of Aberdeen Street N.E., it was reported that someone smashed a vehicle window and stole a purse.
• On Feb. 12 at 1:08 a.m. in the 10600 block of Pierce Street N.E., a vehicle theft was reported.
• On Feb. 12 at 7:59 a.m. in the 1450 block of 92nd Lane N.E., it was reported that someone cut a fence and broke into two vehicles inside the fenced area. A floor buffer was stolen out of one of the vehicles.
• On Feb. 12 at 9:06 a.m. in the 9270 block of Isanti Street N.E., it was reported that a trailer was stolen from behind a business.
• On Feb. 12 at 4:55 p.m. in the 9250 block of Lincoln Street N.E., it was reported that a vehicle window was broken and a laptop computer was stolen.
• On Feb. 13 at 5:13 p.m. in the 600 block of Northtown Drive N.E., it was reported that a vehicle window was smashed and a purse was stolen.
• On Feb. 14 at 9:12 a.m. in the 3220 block of 93rd Avenue N.E., a man reported that he left his vehicle running with the keys in it, but said it was locked. An unknown person jumped in and sped off. The vehicle had a large amount of locksmith tools in it. The vehicle was recovered in St. Paul.
• On Feb. 8 at 2 a.m. at the intersection of Highway 65 and 99th Avenue N.E., police were dispatched on a report of a vehicle crash. The driver fled on foot and was later arrested for DWI.
• On Feb. 8 at 10:14 p.m. in the 12900 block of Chisholm Street N.E., a man was arrested for DWI after striking a parked vehicle.
• On Feb. 9 at 1:19 a.m. at the intersection of President Street N.E. and 109th Avenue N.E., a driver who was stopped for speeding was subsequently arrested for DWI.
• On Feb. 11 at 9:46 a.m. in the 1800 block of Radisson Road N.E., police responded to an illegal dumping complaint. Authorities found that someone had dumped 14 semi truck tires behind the location in the yard.
• On Feb. 11 at 12:20 p.m. in the 11500 block of 6th Place N.E., a woman reported that a man she was in a verbal argument with pushed her against a wall, which caused the back of her head to hit it. She also claimed he slapped her across the left side of her face with an open hand.
• On Feb. 13 at 1:06 a.m. at the intersection of Highway 65 N.E. and 85th Avenue N.E., an officer stopped a driver for making an illegal U-turn and subsequently arrested the driver for DWI.
• On Feb. 13 at 6:44 p.m. in the 600 block of Northtown Drive N.E., it was reported that a business customer assaulted an employee.
Criminal Property Damage
• On Feb. 9 at 12:05 a.m. in the 11800 block of Davenport St. N.E., a woman reported hearing a window break and seeing a man run down her driveway and get into a vehicle that took off. A window on her vehicle was smashed. Nothing was stolen.
• On Feb. 13 at 9:30 a.m. at the intersection of Highway 10 N.E. and Polk Street N.E., a driver suspected in a hit and run fled police, but was eventually caught and arrested.