• On March 8 at 8:03 a.m. in the 3300 block of 92nd Avenue N.E., a man reported that someone stole about $300 worth of plastic die tools from his vehicle, which was not locked.
• On March 8 at 11:16 a.m. in the 12300 block of Jackson Street N.E., a theft of a necklace was reported.
• On March 8 at 11:58 a.m. in the 2060 block of 118th Lane N.E., it was reported that someone entered a model home and stole two televisions and a PS2 game console.
• On March 9 at 8:30 a.m. in the 9530 block of Taylor Street N.E., a man reported that his vehicle was stolen out of his driveway. The vehicle was later located with a stolen plate on it.
• On March 9 at 9:38 a.m. in the 1520 block of 93rd Lane N.E., a theft of a vacuum/carpet cleaner was reported.
• On March 10 at 8:59 a.m. in the 11600 block of Arnold Palmer Drive N.E., it was reported that someone entered an open garage door and stole items.
• On March 10 at 1:43 p.m. in the 9850 block of Polk Street N.E., a store owner reported that a regular customer was caught on video stealing. The customer threatened the owner and was banned from the store.
• On March 12 at 12:43 p.m. in the 10200 block of Taylor Street N.E., a woman reported that four rings were missing from her home.
• On March 12 at 1:39 p.m. in the 390 block of Northtown Drive N.E., shoplifting from numerous stores were reported in the mall.
• On March 13 at 3:31 p.m. in the 300 block of Northtown Drive N.E., it was reported that a woman stole four sets of earrings and a pair of sunglasses.
• On March 14 at 4:37 p.m. in the 90 block of Northtown Drive N.E., a loss prevention officer reported that an employee had stolen several items over the past couple of weeks. The value of the merchandise was $1,500.35.
• On March 8 at 1:16 p.m. in the 3300 block of 89th Curve N.E., a woman reported that the father of her children came into her home and stole some medication. A restraining order prohibits him from having contact with her.
• On March 8 at 6:47 p.m. in the 3470 block of 88th Avenue N.E., a man was arrested for possessing meth.
• On March 10 at 5:40 p.m. at the intersection of Club West Parkway N.E. and 113th Avenue N.E., an officer was dispatched to this location on a report of a one-car property damage accident. The male driver was arrested for DWI.
• On March 11 at 3:41 a.m. in the 880 block of 96th Avenue N.E., someone called to report that a man drove his vehicle into a snow bank in his yard and was attempting to get out. Police responded and the driver was subsequently arrested for DWI.
• On March 12 at 5:21 p.m. in the 13200 block of Jackson Street N.E., an identity theft/fraud case was reported.
• On March 12 at 10:25 p.m. in the 10900 block of Club West Parkway N.E., a man was arrested for assaulting a woman.
• On March 13 at 1:59 a.m. in the 11000 block of 4th Street N.E., a man assaulted by unknown suspect(s) was taken to the hospital.
• On March 13 at 10:25 a.m. in the 110 block of 116th Avenue N.E., a woman was assaulted and choked by her boyfriend, who was arrested and taken to jail.
• On March 13 at 5:49 p.m. in the 390 block of Northtown Drive N.E., police responded to a report that a man had been robbed after hitchhiking. Police later learned after talking to the man and his friend that he was lying and it was actually a drug deal gone bad.
• On March 13 at 10:31 a.m. in the 580 block of Northtown Drive N.E., it was reported that a person attempting to make a purchase with a counterfeit $100 bill. When the sales clerk discovered the money was fake, the suspect grabbed the $100 bill and fled.
• On March 14 at 1:40 p.m. in the 11700 block of Arnold Palmer Drive N.E., a husband was arrested for domestic assault.
• On March 14 at 5:47 p.m. in the 630 block of 119th Lane N.E., an identity theft was reported.
Criminal Property Damage
• On March 9 at 2:46 p.m. in the 700 block of 89th Avenue N.E., it was reported that someone wrote “would Jesus discriminate” on two bathroom walls with a permanent marker.
• On March 14 at 11:22 p.m. in the 1850 block of 105th Avenue N.E., it was reported that someone broke the driver’s side window of a truck. Nothing appeared to be missing from the vehicle.