• On March 15 at 9:19 a.m. in the 12600 block of Xylite Street N.E. and at 9:52 a.m. in the 12500 block of Zumbrota Street N.E., it was reported that someone entered two homes under construction and stole copper pipe and wire. The pipe was attached to the plumbing in the home, but the water had not been turned on yet.
• On March 15 at 1:06 p.m. in the 12400 block of Aberdeen Street N.E., a broken vehicle window and stolen wallet was reported.
• On March 15 at 2:14 p.m. in the 1400 block of 109th Avenue N.E., a business manager reported that a man came into the store on March 13 to purchase a bag of chips and was a “quick change artist” that was able to steal $70 from the employee.
• On March 15 at 11:13 p.m. in the 12300 block of Johnson Street N.E., it was reported that someone smashed a vehicle window and stole a GPS device.
• On March 18 at 10:14 a.m. near the intersection of Radisson Road N.E. and 101st Avenue N.E., it was reported that several roadway signs, including a “Do Not Enter” and a sign advising of a divided highway, were stolen.
• On March 18 at 2:21 p.m. in the 12500 block of Zumbrota Street N.E., someone entered a home under construction and stole some copper plumbing fittings and pipes as well as a tub.
• On March 18 at 5:49 p.m. in the 1500 block of 124th Avenue N.E., it was reported that someone went through two cars and possibly took paperwork, titles and checkbooks.
Criminal Property Damage
• On March 15 at 10:50 p.m. in the 12400 block of Aberdeen Street N.E., a broken vehicle window was reported.
• On March 16 at 2:46 p.m. in the 1530 block of 124th Avenue N.E., it was reported that the windows of two vehicles were smashed and the title paperwork for both vehicles are missing.
• On March 17 at 9:05 a.m. in the 1290 block of 130th Avenue N.E., a broken vehicle window was reported.
• On March 19 at 4:41 p.m. in the 12400 block of Aberdeen Street N.E., it was reported that a vehicle window was smashed.
• On March 20 at 7:31 p.m. in the 9410 block of Ulysses Street N.E., it was reported that someone entered an unsecured vehicle and stole an orange and silver colored half-inch drive electric “Chicago Industrial” impact wrench.
• On March 19 at 6:20 p.m. in the 8500 block of University Avenue N.E., an officer received a tip that a driver of a black Mercedes was possibly intoxicated. The vehicle was located and the male driver was arrested for DWI.
• On March 18 at 12:46 p.m. in the 11600 block of Fergus Street N.E., fraud of unemployment benefits was reported.
• On March 19 at 12:18 p.m. in the 4860 block of 101st Lane N.E., a woman reported that her ex-boyfriend came to her house and threatened her. The man was located and arrested.