• On March 29 at 8:36 a.m. in the 9900 block of Highway 65 N.E., a vehicle theft from a sales lot was reported.
• On March 29 at 5:25 p.m. in the 4400 block of Pheasant Ridge Drive N.E., a theft from an unlocked vehicle was reported.
• On March 29 at 6:18 p.m. in the 4550 block of Pheasant Ridge Drive N.E., it was reported that someone broke into a vehicle, stole a purse and used the credit cards.
• On April 1 at 2:30 a.m. in the 340 block of Restwood Road N.E., police responded to a burglar alarm at a business and found the front glass door broken. Inside the business, cigarette cartons were scattered behind the counter and a small sledgehammer was found on the counter. The suspects could not be located.
• On April 1 at 9:51 p.m. in the 1700 block of 105th Avenue N.E., it was reported that someone smashed a vehicle window, took a purse and used the stolen credit cards.
• On April 1 at 11:26 p.m. at the intersection of Naples Street N.E. and 91st Drive N.E., occupants of a vehicle were arrested on drug charges and possession of stolen property.
• On April 3 at 9:08 a.m. in the 2160 block of 108th Lane N.E., a theft from truck was reported.
• On April 3 at 1:50 p.m. in the 12000 block of Highway 65 N.E., it was reported that someone stole 550 gallons of 87 octane unleaded fuel from one tank.
• On March 30 at 12:54 p.m. in the 10100 block of Lever Street N.E., a man was taken to jail for domestic assault.
• On April 1 at 10:21 a.m. in the 9030 block of Polk Street N.E., a woman reported getting into a verbal and then physical altercation with the father of one of her children. He was arrested for assault.
• On March 30 at 7:20 p.m. at the intersection of 106th Avenue N.E. and 6th Street N.E., a driver was arrested for DWI.
• On March 31 at 2:11 a.m. at the intersection of Davenport Street N.E. and 93rd Lane N.E., a police officer saw a driver swerving erratically. They were subsequently arrested for DWI.
• On March 30 at 3:06 p.m. in the 340 block of 89th Lane N.E., a woman reported receiving harassing and threatening text messages from her brother.
• On April 1 at 1:23 p.m. at the intersection of University Avenue N.E. and County Road 10 N.E., a male who overdosed on heroin was found passed out in his vehicle. He was taken to the hospital.