• On April 12 at 10:15 a.m. in the 12300 block of Aberdeen St. N.E., an employee reported that she opened the business this morning and found it had been burglarized.
• On April 13 at 2:14 a.m. in the 3200 block of 91st Curve N.E., a vehicle theft was reported.
• On April 13 at 8:25 p.m. in the 3300 block of 89th Avenue N.E., a stolen vehicle report was made.
• On April 16 at 1:17 p.m. in the 12500 block of University Avenue N.E., a woman playing in a volleyball tournament reported that someone stole her 32GB iPod Touch and cash from her locker in the girls’ locker room.
• On April 17 at 3:50 p.m. in the 4120 block of Ball Road N.E., it was reported that money stashed under a truck had been stolen.
• On April 17 at 6:37 p.m. in the 12100 block of Abderdeen Street N.E., it was reported that a business cash bag containing over $5,000 had been stolen.
• On April 17 at 7:31 p.m. in the 3520 block of 117th Lane N.E., a burglary of a residence was reported.
• On April 17 at 10:37 p.m. in the 9250 block of Lincoln Street N.E., it was reported that thefts from several vehicles had occurred.
• On April 18 at 2:20 p.m. in the 10200 block of Pierce Street N.E., someone stole four speakers from a home.
Criminal Property Damage
• On April 14 at 12:42 p.m. in the 13200 block of Aberdeen Street N.E., a brother damaged another brother’s property after a night of drinking.
• On April 13 at 3:24 a.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue N.E. and Cloud Drive N.E., police responded to a report of a vehicle blocking traffic. The driver was passed out behind the wheel and arrested for DWI.
• On April 14 at 1:21 a.m. in the 3980 block of Flowerfield Road N.E., a driver was arrested for DWI.
• On April 13 at 7:31 p.m. at the intersection of University Avenue N.E. and 91st Avenue N.E., an officer attempted a traffic stop, but the vehicle fled and ultimately crashed. The driver was arrested.
• On April 16 at 6:49 p.m. at the intersection of Town Square Drive N.E. and 109th Avenue N.E., an officer conducting a traffic stop spotted two open bottles of alcohol in plain view on the rear passenger floorboard and a gun case on the driver’s side rear floorboard. The vehicle occupants were arrested.