• On April 26 at 4:25 p.m. on the 12500 block of Ulysses Street N.E., it was reported that a laptop and accessories were stolen.
• On April 26 at 10:49 p.m. in the 9010 block of Radisson Road N.E., a burglary of a business was reported.
• On April 27 at 7:48 p.m. in the 13000 block of Central Avenue N.E., a burglary of a business was reported.
• On April 29 at 9:20 a.m. in the 9510 block of East Sandpiper Drive N.E., it was reported that someone stole a Charbroil triple burner grill.
• On April 29 at 9:23 a.m. in the 3490 block of 131st Avenue N.E., it was reported that someone entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a laptop computer and a case of pop.
• On April 30 at 3:43 p.m. in the 1650 block of 99th Lane N.E., a trailer theft was reported.
• On May 2 at 11:15 a.m. in the 12100 block of Aberdeen Street N.E., an employee admitted to stealing from business and was taken to jail.
• On May 2 at 3:18 p.m. in the 10600 block of Terrace Road N.E., a theft of a ring was reported.
Criminal Property Damage
• On April 27 at 12:53 p.m. in the 8810 block of Davenport Street N.E., it was reported that kids threw something out the window of a silver vehicle that exploded and started grass on fire. The fire department put out the fire. Police were unable to locate the vehicle.
• On April 27 at 5:01 p.m. in the 8710 block of Centennial Street N.E., it was reported that a bedroom window to the left of the front door was broken.
• On April 27 at 5:43 p.m. in the 300 block of Northtown Drive N.E., it was reported that someone broke out the rear driver’s side window on a vehicle.
• On April 28 at 11:57 a.m. in the 9190 block of 5th Street N.E., someone slashed the driver’s side tires of a vehicle.
• On May 1 at 12:57 p.m. at the intersection of Lake Drive N.E. and I35W, a man reported that a teen male threw rocks at his vehicle and broke the windshield.
* On May 1 t 6:51 p.m. in the 9200 block of University Avenue N.E., it was reported that someone slashed driver’s side tires of a vehicle.
• On April 30 at 7:33 p.m. and on May 1 at 8:33 a.m. in the 40 block of 115th Avenue N.E., a man was arrested for domestic assault.
• On May 1 at 9:10 p.m. in the 12900 block of Taylor Street N.E., a man was arrested for domestic assault.
• On April 26 at 1:22 a.m. in the 11300 block of Baltimore Street N.E., a driver was arrested for DWI.
• On April 28 at 12:35 a.m. at the intersection of Arnold Palmer Trl. N.E. and 119th Avenue N.E., a male driver was arrested for DWI.
• On April 28 at 12:59 a.m. at the intersection of Jefferson Street N.E. and 111th Avenue N.E., a driver was arrested for DWI.
• On May 2 at 12:00 a.m. at the intersection of Hastings Street N.E. and 121st Avenue N.E., a driver was arrested for DWI.
• On April 29 at 11:55 a.m. in the 12500 block of Jefferson Street N.E., police responded to a fight report. They learned that a man was pumping a septic tank out and a truck was blocking a driveway. Another man attempted to drive around the truck, but accidently hit the pump hose with his car. A heated altercation occurred.
• On April 30 at 8:37 p.m. in the 10300 block of Baltimore Street N.E., a man and woman were arrested for shoplifting. While searching the suspects, police found meth, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• On April 30 at 9:26 p.m. in the 9340 block of 6th Street N.E., a man reported he was being robbed by eight people and was arming himself with a firearm. Officers heard two gunshots from the backyard upon arrival and then three additional shots. Man approached officers carrying a shotgun. He was ordered to the ground and taken into custody without incident.