• On May 3 at 3:53 p.m. in the 11500 block of Palisade Court N.E., someone opened an account under someone else’s name and charged $1,261.54 online.
• On May 5 at 3:54 p.m. in the 8820 block of Jefferson Street N.E., a burglary of a residence was reported.
• On May 5 at 9:38 p.m. in the 12200 block of Duke Drive N.E., a woman reported that her vehicle was stolen. She had left the keys in her unlocked vehicle, which police later found at 3:54 a.m. the next day in a parking lot in the 12000 block of Central Avenue N.E. The doors were locked and the keys were not visible in the vehicle.
• On May 6 at 2:48 p.m. on the 590 block of Northtown Drive N.E., a woman stole 13 wireless Playstation 3 controllers while a man distracted an employee.
• On May 7 at 10:45 p.m. in the 300 block of Northtown Drive N.E., it was reported that three women and a small child entered the store and grabbed four “Michael Kors” handbags valued at $1,400 and fled the store. They were not located.
• On May 8 at 7:31 a.m. in the 12200 block of Lincoln Street N.E., a woman reported that she is missing a $900 social security check and her cell phone.
Criminal Property Damage
• On May 4 at 12:43 p.m. in the 1150 block of Paul Parkway N.E., it was reported that the metal gate of a business was severely damaged.
• On May 5 at 4:58 a.m. in the 10400 block of Central Avenue N.E., police responded to a local hospital on a report that a man had been walking in the aforementioned block when other men started fighting with him. It appears the victim was stabbed in the upper right chest, but he was unwilling to provide a statement and did not want anything done.
• On May 7 at 1:39 a.m. in the 10700 block of 6th Street N.E., a man was arrested for domestic assault.
• On May 3 at 8:02 a.m. at the intersection of Lexington Avenue N.E. and 109th Avenue N.E., a vehicle crossed over and struck an oncoming vehicle and kept going. The driver was located and arrested for DWI.
• On May 3 at 11:38 p.m. at the intersection of Pierce Street N.E. and 109th Avenue N.E., a driver was arrested for DWI.
• On May 4 at 12:25 a.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue N.E. and 85th Avenue N.E., a driver was arrested for DWI.
• On May 5 at 10:24 a.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue N.E. and 99th Avenue N.E., a man reported that he was following a van that was swerving over the center and fog lines. Police located the vehicle and arrested the driver for DWI.
• On May 9 at 2:44 a.m. in the 12500 block of Central Avenue N.E., a man was found passed out in the driver’s seat of a vehicle that was running. He was arrested for DWI.
• On May 3 at 9:57 p.m. in the 12100 block of Ulysses Street N.E., a vehicle was stopped for driver in the center of the road. Police saw drug paraphernalia in plain view and found meth inside a purse.
• On May 5 at 6:31 p.m. in the 12000 block of Duke Drive N.E., a man reported that his life had been threatened after he backed out of an arrangement to manufacture and sell meth.
• On May 6 at 1:44 p.m. in the 10700 block of Terrace Road N.E., a woman reported that someone from Texas opened up two credit cards in her name and tried changing the address on another.
• On May 6 at 4:45 p.m. in the 9380 block of Central Avenue N.E., bank employees discovered two counterfeit $100 bills.
• On May 8 at 11:50 a.m. in the 4930 block of 107th Avenue N.E., a man reported that someone had stolen his social security number and has been opening credit accounts and changing information on his current accounts.
• On May 8 at 2:37 p.m. at the intersection of 125th Avenue N.E. and Polk Street N.E., a man was stopped for not reducing speed in a school zone and was subsequently arrested for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia.
• On May 9 at 11 a.m. in the 330 block of County Road 10 N.E., fraud on a bank account was reported.