• On May 10 at 2:32 a.m. in the 11700 block of Lexington Avenue N.E., a burglary of a residence was reported.
• On May 10 at 4:47 p.m. in the 12000 block of Duke Drive N.E., it was reported that several power tools as well as car parts were missing from a home.
• On May 11 at 6:50 a.m. in the 11000 block of 6th Street N.E., it was reported that someone took a semi radiator from a front yard, which was valued at $700.
• On May 11 at 10:25 a.m. in the 580 block of Northtown Drive N.E., a man reported that he picked up a female hitchhiker off East River Road in Fridley and that she asked him to take her to a tanning salon. He dropped her off and waited for her and they next went to Cub Foods in Blaine so he could get flowers and some window cleaner and wet rags because her tan was running. He left the car engine on because she said it helped her tan. After he was done with his shopping, he found his car missing. It was later recovered in St. Louis Park. He declined to press charges.
• On May 11 at 8:09 p.m. in the 2130 block of 105th Avenue N.E., it was reported that an Easton softball bat valued at $250 was stolen at a park.
• On May 12 at 5:32 p.m. in the 580 block of Northtown Drive N.E., a woman was cited for stealing lobster tails.
• On May 13 at 8:45 a.m. in the 9400 block of Mike Street N.E., it was reported that a hangar was broken into overnight.
• On May 13 at 11:09 a.m. in the 300 block of Northtown Drive N.E., a mother reported that her daughter took her vehicle without permission.
• On May 14 at 11:56 a.m. in the 11000 block of University Avenue N.E., it was reported that someone entered an unlocked trailer parked in a driveway and stole a generator.
• On May 15 at 2:24 p.m. in the 390 block of Northtown Drive N.E., it was reported that someone entered an employee bathroom and stole two motion sensor faucets valued at a total of $700.
Criminal Property Damage
• On May 15 at 5:15 p.m. in the 8630 block of Eldorado Street N.E., graffiti on a playground slide was reported.
• On May 12 at 12:43 a.m. in the 11900 block of Oak Park Court N.E., a man was arrested for assault.
• On May 10 at 9:50 p.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue N.E. and 99th Avenue N.E., a driver was arrested for DWI.
• On May 11 at 12:56 a.m. at the intersection of Able Street N.E. and 109th Avenue N.E., a driver was arrested for DWI.
• On May 15 at 11:30 p.m. at the intersection of Legacy Creek Parkway N.E. and 125th Avenue N.E., a driver was arrested for DWI.
• On May 16 at 8:28 p.m. at the intersection of Naples Street N.E. and 90th Curve N.E., a driver was arrested for DWI.
• On May 11 at 3:25 a.m. in the 12200 block of Fergus Street N.E., officers responded to a call of a fight that broke out between three men. The homeowner said his two friends had come over to his home while he was at work and broke into his house and damaged a window. He declined to pursue charges, but wanted them removed. One appeared to be heavily intoxicated and had a small amount of marijuana and a pipe in his possession.
• On May 11 at 9:10 a.m. in the 9430 block of India Street N.E., an abandoned Corvette was found smashed up in a swamp and against a tree with nobody around. It appears the driver lost control and went off the roadway and abandoned the vehicle.
• On May 11 at 12:39 p.m. in the 1100 block of 127th Lane N.E., a woman reported that another woman had threatened to come over and kill her and burn her house down.
• On May 12 at 10:52 p.m. in the 11600 block of 3rd Street N.E., an officer witness a drug buy and issued multiple citations.
• On May 13 at 6:20 p.m. in the 12500 block of University Avenue N.E., police were dispatched on a road rage call. A man reported that another man driving a motorcycle cut across multiple lanes and almost hit him. The suspect got off his motorcycle and pushed on his door, denting it.