• On May 26 at 3:33 p.m. in the 13000 block of Van Buren Street NE, it was reported that someone broke into a woman’s credit card account, changed her email address and charged between $700 and $1,000 to purchase electronics.
• On May 27 at 8:58 p.m. in the 1170 block of 96th Lane NE, a burglary of a residence was reported.
• On May 28 at 8:40 a.m. in the 1150 block of Ulysses Street NE, it was reported that a generator worth $1,200 was stolen.
• On May 28 at 5:46 p.m. in the 590 block of Northtown Drive NE, a business employee reported that a shoplifter stole a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 worth $650.
• On May 28 at 6:38 p.m. in the 240 block of 101st Court NE, a woman reported that she her son stole her engagement ring and gave it to another man who pawned the ring.
• On May 29 at 6:23 a.m. in the 10100 block of West Pleasure Creek Parkway NE, a man reported that he left his garage door open overnight and someone stole numerous items.
• On May 29 at 7:54 a.m. in the 320 block of 90th Avenue NE. it was reported that someone stole numerous items from a home and the woman who has been staying there is a suspect.
• On May 30 at 8:54 a.m. in the 710 block of County Road 10 NE, a compressor was reported stolen.
• On May 30 at 12:14 p.m. in the 520 block of 87th Lane NE, a theft of a bank deposit was reported. The suspect is a business employee.
• On May 30 at 1:38 p.m. in the 3280 block of 124th Avenue NE, a woman reported that she tried to get an online loan, but was swindled for $330.
• On May 30 at 7:51 p.m. in the 420 block of Pheasant Ridge Drive NE, it was reported that someone entered an unlocked vehicle and took an Apple iPad and case, valued at $920.
• On May 30 at 10:01 p.m. in the 1170 block of 3rd Street NE, a woman reported that a laptop and acoustic guitar went missing after she left her estranged son home alone for a little while.
Criminal Property Damage
• On May 25 at 6:32 a.m. in the 12000 block of Washington Street NE, it was reported that the passenger side front and back tires of a vehicle were slashed.
• On May 27 at 12:26 p.m. in the 11100 block of Madison Street NE, it was reported that a passenger window was broken out and the window was chipped.
• On May 25 at 4:15 p.m. in the 960 block of West Sandpiper Drive NE, a man was arrested for assault.
• On May 24 at 12:58 a.m. in at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and 109th Avenue NE, a driver going the wrong way on 109th Avenue was arrested for DWI.
• On May 24 at 11:32 p.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and 99th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI after he rear ended another vehicle and fled.
• On May 26 at 6:04 p.m. at the intersection of Ulysses Street NE and 99th Avenue NE, a driver was arrested for DWI and drug paraphernalia.
• On May 30 at 8:03 p.m. at the intersection of Jefferson Street NE and 85th Avenue NE, a driver was arrested for DWI.
• On May 27 at 12:55 a.m. at the intersection of Lake Drive NE and I35W NE, a driver was arrested for a warrant, possessing a substantial amount of meth, lane usage and having no driver’s license in their possession.
• On May 28 at 11:42 a.m. in the 12400 block of Ulysses Street NE, it was reported that a vehicle driving on the ramp to go south on Highway 65 from 125th Avenue lost its right front tire, which jumped the retaining wall and struck a parked vehicle.