• On June 1 at 10:51 a.m. in the 2860 block of 84th Lane NE, a burglary of a business was reported.
• On June 1 at 1:19 p.m. in the 10100 block of Jackson Street NE, a burglary of a residence was reported.
• On June 2 at 7:24 p.m. in the 9470 block of Flanders Street NE, a boat motor was reported stolen.
• On June 3 at 4:13 p.m. in the 10400 block of President Drive NE, a burglary of an unlocked residence was reported.
• On June 3 at 4:20 p.m. in the 9640 block of West Sandpiper Drive NE, it was reported that someone stole five rings from a jewelry box in a bedroom closet.
• On June 5 at 12:36 p.m. in the 430 block of 87th Lane NE, a burglary of a residence was reported.
• On June 6 at 9:47 a.m. in the 1950 block of 111th Avenue NE, a business reported that two blowers were stolen.
• On June 6 at 11:03 a.m. in the 1670 block of Radisson Road NE, it was reported that tires and rims were stolen.
Criminal Property Damage
• On May 31 at 12:44 p.m. in the 710 block of 91st Avenue NE, it was reported that a Chevy Camaro had been keyed.
• On June 3 at 9:27 p.m. in the 8630 block of Eldorado Street NE, park patrol noticed damage at a park including two broken swings, damage to the playground equipment and a cut climbing chain.
• On June 6 at 11:08 p.m. in the 10500 block of Van Buren Circle NE, it was reported that someone threw a rock through a home’s back window.
• On June 5 at 1:40 a.m. in the 720 block of 110th Avenue NE, police arrested a man for allegedly hitting his girlfriend’s son with a baseball bat.
• On June 1 at 12:25 a.m. at the intersection of 109th Avenue NE and 7th Street NE, a driver was arrested for DWI, careless driving and leaving the scene of an accident after he struck a squad car.
• On June 4 at 3:04 p.m. in the 11800 block of Palisade Street NE, a resident reported that they had received about 25 to 30 calls from a blocked number the last two days. The messages consisted of screaming and singing.