• On June 7 at 7:59 a.m. in the 10900 block of 5th Street NE, a vehicle was reported stolen. The keys had been under the driver’s seat in the unlocked vehicle.
• On June 8 at 12:16 a.m. in the 10800 block of University Avenue NE, a man was arrested for stealing cash and theft by swindle.
• On June 8 at 12:43 a.m. in the 9100 block of Quemoy Street NE, it was reported that someone entered a home and stole property.
• On June 8 at 7:29 p.m. in the 12300 block of 3rd Street NE, it was reported that someone stole a laptop from an unlocked vehicle.
• On June 9 at 6:34 p.m. in the 100 block of Northtown Drive NE, it was reported that someone removed a lock from a gym locker and stole a duffel bag containing a wedding band, weight belt, keys and clothes.
• Three separate incidents of vehicles being broken between the 1060 block and 1130 block of 96th Avenue NE were reported between 2:03-3:56 a.m. June 10. Vehicle windows were smashed in all three cases. Cell phones were stolen from two of the vehicles and nothing appeared to be missing from the third vehicle.
• On June 10 just after 3 a.m., police responded to two calls of vehicles being broken into between the 9530 block and 9600 block of East Sandpiper Drive NE. Both vehicles were unlocked. Papers were tampered with in one of the vehicles and the faceplate of a stereo was stolen from another vehicle. That afternoon, police received were notified of a vehicle window being broken and an iPod Touch was stolen from the glove box and a GPS unit being stolen from another unlocked vehicle.
• On June 10 after 5:30 a.m., seven reports of thefts from vehicles and other property damage and theft were made between the 1050 block 1080 block of 95th Lane NE. Some of the vehicles were unlocked, but a couple of windows were broken with one being shot out. A stereo and loose change were some of the items reported stolen. While police were in the area, another person reported the theft of her portable fire pit from her yard.
• On June 10 at 1:30 p.m. in the 960 block of Pierce Street NE, it was reported that someone entered unlocked car and stole a pair of black Oakley sunglasses and two CDs.
• On June 10 at 1:37 p.m. in the 1000 block of 95th Avenue NE, it was reported that someone entered an unlocked vehicle and stole an iPod Nano.
• On June 11 at 10:53 a.m. at the intersection of County Road 10 NE and Able Street NE., a driver was arrested for possessing a stolen vehicle.
• On June 11 at 11:09 a.m. in the 9510 block of West Sandpiper Drive NE, a GPS unit was stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
• On June 12 at 7:39 a.m. in the 8790 block of Yalta Street NE, it was reported that someone entered a garage and took a set of ladies golf clubs and bag.
Criminal Property Damage
• On June 7 at 5:58 p.m. at the intersection of Highway 10 NE and Airport Road NE, a hit and run accident was reported.
• On June 9 at 7:13 p.m. in the 11400 block of National Court NE, a broken vehicle window was reported.
• On June 10 at 8:29 am., in the 1160 block of 96th Lane NE, a broken vehicle window was reported.
• On June 10 at 8:30 a.m. in the 9530 block of Taylor Street NE, a broken vehicle window was reported.
• On June 10 at 8:41 a.m. in the 1060 block of 95th Avenue NE, a broken vehicle window was reported.
• On June 10 at 2:10 p.m. in the 9630 block of 96th Lane NE, a broken vehicle window was reported.
• On June 11 at 2:51 p.m. in the 1800 block of 129th Avenue NE, a man reported that his vacant home was broken into sometime in August 2012 when he was living in Texas. Someone gained entry through the rear garage entry door, damaging the door and frame. A repairman said someone cut the line on his air conditioning condenser, releasing the freon.
• On June 12 at 12:11 a.m. in the 9330 block of Baltimore Street NE, a broken vehicle window was reported.
• On June 12 at 12:46 p.m. in the 8980 block of Van Buren Street NE, it was reported that the tires on three vehicles were slashed.
• On June 12 at 1:12 p.m. in the 10200 block of Baltimore Street NE, two Hitachi roofing nailers were reported stolen.
• On June 13 at 11:28 a.m. in the 2120 block of 105th Avenue NE, it was reported that someone cut a hole in the south fence of a park and damaged three field lights when trying to steal copper wire.
• On June 7 at 8:23 a.m. in the 12600 block of Johnson Street NE, a man was arrested for throwing punches at his estranged wife’s new boyfriend.
• On June 8 at 10:22 p.m. at the intersection of Cloverleaf Parkway NE and Quincy Street NE, it was reported that a vehicle passenger shot a group with an airsoft gun. One man had a red mark on his neck and another on his stomach. The vehicle fled and nobody has been arrested.
• On June 9 at 2:14 a.m. in the 3220 block of 93rd Avenue NE, an intoxicated and uncooperative man reported that another man had assaulted him and broke his glasses after being confronted over peeking in his van. Police told the intoxicated man to call back when he was sober, which he did and was more cooperative the second time. Assault suspect has not been located.
• On June 9 at 1:30 a.m. in the 8900 block of Van Buren Street NE, a woman reported that an intoxicated man had damaged property at her home and left in a vehicle. He was located and arrested for DWI.
• On June 10 at 10:17 a.m. in the 1100 block of Paul Parkway NE, a driver stopped for speeding was arrested for DWI.
• On June 7 at 12:17 a.m. in the 1110 block of 96th Lane NE, police stopped a vehicle after it had fled. Driver was arrested for invalid license and careless driving.
• On June 8 at 5:43 a.m. in the 1300 block of 104th Lane NE, a woman reported that her husband had broken into her house, assaulted her and prevented her from calling 911 by breaking her phone. He also damaged items in the house. Police arrested him.