• On June 24 at 3:35 p.m. in the 10500 block of 6th Street NE, a man reported that someone charged $612.50 to his credit union Visa card, although the card was still in his possession.
• On June 26 at 12:52 p.m. in the 390 block of Northtown Drive NE, it was reported that plumbing equipment was stolen from a store.
• On June 27 at 8:51 a.m. in the 10000 block of Cord Street NE, officers responded to home to speak to owner about activity involving stolen vehicles and narcotics. A vehicle that was reported stolen out of Minneapolis was seen driving to the home. The driver and passenger had warrants and were arrested.
• On June 27 at 11:10 a.m. in the 1420 block of 131st Avenue NE, the homeowner reported receiving a letter with two money orders in the amount of $933.50 that advised him to cash it and send the money to an address in Texas. He thought it was a scam and police concurred and told him to ignore all future correspondence from the company.
Criminal Property Damage
• On June 23 at 4:33 a.m. in the 720 block of 117th Avenue NE, it was reported that someone spray painted a vehicle. Similar incidents were reported later that morning in the 900 block of 118th Lane NE, and in the 12000 block of Oak Park Boulevard NE, in the 1150 block of Paul Parkway NE.
• There were numerous other reports of property being spray painted, including a wood fence, at the Blaine Baseball Complex, a sign, playground equipment, sidewalk, garages, retaining wall, and utility boxes.
• On June 26 at 10:52 p.m. in the 1000 block of 109th Avenue NE, it was reported that a truck rammed into a vehicle in a parking lot and pushed it back 50 to 60 feet.
• On June 22 at 2:07 a.m. at the intersection of University Avenue NE and County Road 10 NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On June 23 at 2:16 a.m. in the 8800 block of Jackson Street NE, an officer was dispatched to a possible personal injury accident. A driver was arrested for DWI.
• On June 23 at 3:17 a.m. at the intersection of Naples Street NE and 99th Court NE, an officer saw two vehicles racing. One driver was arrested for DWI. Both were cited for reckless driving.
• On June 23 at 4:35 a.m. at the intersection of Jefferson Street NE and 119th Avenue NE, an officer observed a vehicle traveling on the wrong side of the road. The driver was arrested for DWI.
• On June 23 at 7:55 p.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and 97th Avenue NE, a driver who crossed the center line and almost hit another vehicle was arrested for DWI.