• On June 30 at 8:19 a.m. in the 10900 block of President Drive NE, a vehicle theft was reported.
• On July 2 at 3:44 a.m. in the 10300 block of Baltimore Street NE, a burglary of a business was reported.
• On July 2 at 4:33 p.m. in the 10100 block of Central Avenue NE, it was reported that somebody broke into a home through two sliding doors.
• On July 2 at 4:39 p.m. in the 8500 block of West I-35W Service Drive NE, a road grinding machine that was on the roadside was stolen.
• On July 2 at 8:45 p.m. in the 160 block of Territorial Road NE, a vehicle theft was reported.
• On July 3 at 11:49 a.m. in the 250 block of Northtown Drive NE, a woman reported that she was an identity theft victim.
• On July 4 at 4 p.m. in the 10700 block of University Avenue NE, a vehicle theft was reported.
• On July 4 at 10:10 p.m. in the 10900 block of Club West Parkway NE, a woman reported that her wedding ring was stolen.
Criminal Property Damage
• On June 30 at 4:06 p.m. in the 10100 block of Davenport Street NE, a smashed vehicle window was reported.
• On July 1 at 10:01 a.m. in the 390 block of Northtown Drive NE, a smashed vehicle window was reported.
• On June 28 at 6:30 p.m. in the 1530 block of 123rd Lane NE, it was reported that a daughter assaulted her mother.
• On June 28 at 8:12 p.m. in the 11700 block of 3rd Street NE, a woman reported that her husband assaulted her. He was arrested.
• On July 3 at 11:13 p.m. in the 1500 block of 127th Lane NE, a man was arrested for domestic assault.
• On June 28 at 8:57 p.m. at the intersection of Highway 10 NE and Central Avenue NE, a person was arrested for DWI.
• On June 30 at 3:56 a.m. in the 12400 block of Flanders Court NE, a woman reported that her husband threatened to kill her and had a gun in the house. He was arrested at work.
• On June 30 at 10:56 p.m. in the 1990 block of 125th Avenue NE. police responded to this location on a report of a 32-year-old man that was doing heroin passed out in a garage. Police took him to the hospital.
• On July 2 at 3:42 a.m. at the intersection of Radisson Road NE and 106th Lane NE, an officer spotted a vehicle that had run into a no parking sign. The driver was not alert and the officer spotted a digital scale covered in a white powdery substance and several hypodermic needles. Meth was located in the vehicle and the driver was arrested.