• On July 5 at 1:46 p.m. in the 10200 block of Lexington Avenue NE, a theft of a scanner was reported.
• On July 5 at 1:56 p.m. in the 9020 block of Washington Street NE, a fraud complaint was made.
• On July 6 at 12:43 p.m. in the 600 block of Northtown Drive NE, a vehicle theft was reported.
• On July 9 at 6:38 a.m. in the 710 block of 91st Avenue NE, someone broke out a window in the library and stole about $25,000 of property.
• On July 10 at 8:49 a.m. in the 11900 block of London Street NE, an identity theft case was reported.
• On July 11 at 11:12 a.m. in the 1200 block of 89th Avenue NE, an identity theft case was reported.
Criminal Property Damage
• On July 5 at 4:39 p.m. in the 3230 block of 90th Curve NE, a broken vehicle window was reported.
• On July 8 at 8:41 a.m. in the 9150 block of Davenport Street NE, a broken vehicle window was reported and items were stolen.
• On July 8 at 8:59 p.m. at the intersection of University Avenue NE and 109th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On July 9 at 1:17 a.m. at the intersection of Ulysses Street NE and 125th Avenue NE, a woman was arrested for refusing a DWI test due to insufficient breath samples.
• On July 11 at 4:15 p.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and 105th Avenue NE, a man involved in an accident was arrested for DWI.
• On July 7 at 7:23 p,m. in the 3230 block of 92nd Drive NE, police responded to a report of a man damaging property. Officers observed a brown Crown Royal bag under the vehicle that contained marijuana. The man was arrested.
• On July 7 at 8:34 p.m. in the 1330 block of 131st Lane NE, police responded to a possible heroin overdose.
• On July 8 at 1:07 a.m. in the 10200 block of Baltimore Street NE, police found a glass pipe with meth residue inside during a traffic stop.