College of Saint
Benedict dean’s list
The following local students have been named to the dean’s list at the College of Saint Benedict for the spring semester:
· Molly Evavold, daughter of Tom and Linda Evavold of Andover, Evavold is a first-year English major.
· Lisa Knapek, daughter of Dan and Cheryl Knapek of Anoka. Knapek is a junior nutrition major.
· Katherine Kutzke, daughter of Michael and Jennifer Kutzke of Andover. Kutzke is a junior computer science major.
· Amanda Luby, daughter of Doug and Jennifer Luby of Andover. Luby is a junior mathematics major.
· Lexi Tullbane, daughter of Jeff and Molly Tullbane of Andover, . Tullbane is a senior elementary education major.
to dean’s list
Natasha Foley, daughter of Robert and Christine Foley, Ramsey, has been named to the 2013 Lawrence University dean’s list for maintaining a 3.4 grade point average or higher for the full past academic year. Foley is a 2010 graduate of Anoka High School.
Bird named to
Jennifer Margaret Bird of Andover was named to the Miami University president’s list. Students who rank in the top three percent of undergraduates within each division are named to this list.
UW Superior dean’s list
The following local students have been named to the dean’s list at the University of Wisconsin, Superior.
Andover: Emma Bailey, Kathryn Murphy and Anthony Redmund.
Ramsey: Amanda Johnson
to dean’s list
Brandon James Anderson of Andover has been named to the dean’s list at the University of Wyoming for the spring semester.
Julie Ann Mickelson, environmental engineering major from Andover has graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville.