• On July 26 at 2:26 p.m. in the 3220 block of 91st Avenue NE, two bikes were reported stolen from a residence.
• On July 27 at 8:41 p.m. in the 1540 block of 87th Avenue NE, it was reported that a briefcase with a gun inside it was stolen from a home.
• On July 29 at 1:26 p.m. in the 2470 block of New York Avenue NE, it was reported that a vehicle and tools were stolen from a hangar.
• On July 29 at 3:31 p.m. in the 13200 block of Jenkins Street NE, it was reported that a catalytic converter was stolen off a truck.
• On July 29 at 3:33 p.m. at the intersection of Jamestown Street NE and Lakes Parkway NE, a safe was reported stolen from a truck.
• On July 30 at 6:30 p.m. in the 9420 block of Naples Street NE, locks were cut on a storage locker.
• On July 31 at 8:46 a.m. in the 2120 block of 107th Lane NE, a theft by swindle was reported.
• On July 31 at 10:21 a.m. in the 3200 block of 89th Avenue NE, it was reported that a metal kitchen sink, dishwasher and metal grates on a gas stove were stolen from a home.
• On July 31 at 4:45 p.m. in the 10500 block of Van Buren Circle NE, it was reported that a basement window was broken and a laptop was stolen from the home.
• On Aug. 1 at 7:50 a.m. in the 1630 block of 121st Avenue NE, a riding lawn mower was reported stolen from a shed.
Criminal Property Damage
• Multiple spray painting incidents were reported July 26-27. Some of the damaged property included vehicles in the 200 block of 99th Avenue NE and 9710 block of 3rd Street NE, homes in the 120 block of 97th Avenue NE and 9740 block of 3rd Street NE, park equipment in the 80 block of 98th Avenue NE, city property in the 600 block of 99th Avenue NE
• On July 31 at 10:06 p.m. in the 8920 block of Jefferson Street NE, a woman reported being assaulted by her neighbor.
• On July 26 at 12:20 a.m. at the intersection of Jefferson Street NE and 110th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On July 27 at 2:20 a.m. in the 11100 block of Lexington Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI test refusal.
• On July 28 at 2:24 a.m. in the 11300 block of Central Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On July 29 at 7:10 a.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and 101st Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On July 31 at 8:43 p.m. in the 10900 block of University Avenue NE, a man was arrested for possession of meth.