• On Aug. 9 at 7 a.m. in the 8700 block of Lexington Avenue NE, a golf cart and power tools were reported stolen. The Centennial Lakes Police Department recovered the golf cart Aug. 11.
• On Aug. 9 at 7:41 p.m. in the 800 block of 125th Lane NE, a stolen vehicle report was made. It was recovered Aug. 11 in Brooklyn Center.
• On Aug. 13 at 1:09 p.m. in the 3300 block of 88th Avenue NE, a GPS was reported stolen from a vehicle.
• On Aug. 13 at 4:46 p.m. in the 3300 block of 88th Avenue NE, it was reported that change and camera were stolen from vehicles.
• On Aug. 14 at 3:50 p.m. in the 11600 block of Terrace Road NE, somebody entered an unlocked detached garage and stole beer, a Samsung portable CD player and a Trek 6500 mountain bike.
Criminal Property Damage
• On Aug. 9 at 6:57 a.m. in the 11200 block of Baltimore Street NE, a broken out vehicle window was reported.
• On Aug. 11 at 12:41 p.m. in the 1300 block of 104th Place NE, it was reported that someone “trashed” the inside of a car and broke off the rear view mirror. The yard was also vandalized and a solar yard light was broken.
• On Aug. 14 at 9:55 p.m. in the 1000 block of 89th Avenue NE, it was reported that someone put flour in a vehicle’s gas tank.
• On Aug. 12 at 10:06 p.m. at the intersection of Baltimore Street NE and 105th Avenue, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On Aug. 13 at 12:07 a.m. at the intersection of I-35W NE and Highway 10 NE, a woman was arrested for DWI and her dog was impounded.
• On Aug. 9 at 6:56 p.m. in the 300 block of Northtown Drive NE, a person was arrested for shoplifting and having a meth pipe.
• On Aug. 11 at 4:50 p.m. in the 200 block of Oak Park Drive NE, an annoymous report of a narcotics deal was made. Officers located the vehicles and a small amount of marijuana.
• On Aug, 11 at 7:38 p.m. in the 9900 block of University Avenue NE, a report was made of a homeless man living in a tent on school property.
• On Aug. 13 at 2:43 p.m. in the 8700 block of Central Avenue NE, a meth pipe was located during a traffic stop. Nobody in the vehicle, including the driver, had a valid license. The vehicle was uninsured.