• On Sept. 22 at 9:47 a.m. in the 11300 block of Hastings Street NE, it was reported that a car stereo face plate and an HP laptop computer were stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
• On Sept. 23 at 10:43 a.m. in the 3000 block of 129th Avenue NE, it was reported that someone broke into a home under construction and stole numerous items including the water heater, stove and microwave oven.
• On Sept. 23 at 10:46 a.m. in the 10900 block of Club West Parkway NE, it was reported that a chrome/silver Sony digital camera, a golf driver with the word “Ping” on the shaft, and a set of keys were stolen from a vehicle that had been locked, but had the driver’s window rolled down.
• On Sept. 24 at 8:40 a.m. in the 11900 block of Kenyon Street NE, a man reported that someone used his identity and credit card information to make cash advances on his credit card.
• On Sept. 24 at 3:22 p.m. in the 11000 block of 5th Street NE, it was reported that someone entered an unlocked garage within the last couple of weeks and stole a miter box and a portable grinder.
• On Sept. 24 at 4 p.m. in the 10000 block of Cord Street NE, an RV was reported stolen.
• On Sept. 25 at 7:15 a.m. in the 11800 block of Ulysses Street NE, it was reported that someone smashed a window and stole a purse and bag.
• On Sept. 25 at 7:56 a.m. in the 4000 block of 97th Lane NE, a theft from an enclosed trailer was reported. A man was arrested on a probable felony charge of possession of stolen property.
• On Sept. 25 at 12:59 p.m. in the 4400 block of Pheasant Ridge Drive NE, a theft of tires was reported.
• On Sept. 26 around 1 p.m. in the 10700 block and 10800 block of Mankato Street NE, three reports of thefts from mail boxes were made.
• On Sept. 27 at 3:02 p.m. in the 11500 block of Ulysses Street NE, a report of theft of cash from a business was made.
Criminal Property Damage
• On Sept. 23 at 9:33 a.m. in the 2700 block of 105th Avenue NE, it was reported that someone poured water with cement in it over the hood of a vehicle.
• On Sept. 21 at 12:40 a.m. at the intersection of University Avenue NE and 118th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On Sept. 24 at 12:29 a.m. at the intersection of Airport Road NE and Highway 10 NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On Sept. 25 at 12:02 a.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and 89th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On Sept. 25 at 9:54 p.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and 85th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On Sept. 21 at 8:11 p.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and 117th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for warrants, and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• On Sept. 22 at 8:35 a.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and 105th Avenue NE a man was arrested for possession of meth, drug paraphernalia and giving a false name to police.
• On Sept. 26 at 4:55 p.m. in the 200 block of County Road 10 NE, a report of a check forgery was made.