• On Nov. 12 at 8:06 a.m. in the 11800 block of Jenkins Street NE, a burglary report was made.
• On Nov. 13 at 12:28 a.m. in the 1900 block of 112th Circle NE, a burglary report was made.
• On Nov. 13 at 9:11 a.m. in the 10800 block of University Avenue NE, a padlock was cut and propane tanks stolen.
• On Nov. 13 at 4:14 p.m. in the 2100 block of 117th Lane NE, a theft of tools was reported.
• On Nov. 14 at 7:26 p.m. in the 12600 block of Lincoln Street NE, a burglary report was made.
• On Nov. 15 at 7:44 p.m. in the 12100 block of Duke Drive NE, an identity theft and suspicious phone calls was reported.
• Numerous reports of thefts from vehicles or vehicles being gone through were made. The busiest days with incidents happening throughout the city were Nov. 11 (six incidents reported) and Nov. 12 (three incidents). For example, a laptop was reported stolen Nov. 10 at 2:52 p.m. in the 11700 block of Ulysses Lane NE, and several CDs and a Coach wallet reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle Nov. 11 at 7:41 a.m. in the 12400 block of Goodhue Court NE.
Criminal Property Damage
• On Nov. 9 at 1:38 p.m. in the 13000 block of Taylor Street NE, it was reported that someone drove through a yard causing damage.
• On Nov. 10 at 6 p.m. in the 11200 block of Baltimore Street NE, a passenger side window was smashed out, but nothing reported missing.
• On Nov. 9 at 12:14 a.m. in the 10900 block of Fergus Street NE, a man was arrested for domestic assault.
• On Nov. 13 at 9:41 a.m. in the 3300 block of 92nd Curve NE, a man was arrested for domestic assault.
• On Nov. 15 at 10:59 a.m. in the 1400 block of 93rd Lane NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On Nov. 10 at 11:25 a.m. in the 12500 block of Central Avenue NE, females were cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• On Nov. 10 at 5:11 p.m. in the 9700 block of Jackson Street NE, a male was transported to the hospital on a possible drug overdose.
• On Nov. 11 at 11:39 a.m. in the 12800 block of Central Avenue NE, an identity theft was reported.
• On Nov. 13 at 8 a.m. in the 900 block of 101st Avenue NE, a search warrant was executed and a man was arrested for possession and a disorderly house.