• On Nov. 30 at 1:08 p.m. in the 1000 block of Paul Parkway NE, theft of jewelry was reported.
• On Dec. 2 at 9:48 a.m. in the 9900 block of Goodhue Street NE, a trailer that belongs to Boy Scout Troop 714 was reported stolen from the back lot of a business.
• On Dec. 4 at 6:51 p.m. in the 1500 block of 109th Avenue NE, police responded to a report of theft from a vehicle and credit card fraud.
• On Dec. 5 at 11:24 a.m. in the 10000 block of Central Avenue NE, a vehicle was reported stolen.
• On Dec. 5 at 3:47 p.m. in the 10600 block of Able Street NE, a burglary report was made.
• On Dec. 6 at 10:42 p.m. in the 8600 block of Yalta Street NE, a burglary report was made.
Criminal Property Damage
• On Dec. 6 at 6:59 p.m. in the 10000 block of Jackson Street NE, a report was made of paint balls being shot at a residence.
• On Dec. 1 at 2:26 a.m. in the 1000 block of 109th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for assault after a report of a large fight was made.
• On Dec. 1 at 7:43 p.m. in the 9500 block of Lincoln Street NE, a man was arrested for domestic assault.
• On Dec. 3 at 2:07 p.m. at the intersection of University Avenue NE and 89th Avenue NE, a report of an assault with a firearm was made.
• On Dec. 6 at 5:51 p.m. in the 300 block of 96th Lane NE, a man was arrested for domestic assault and damage to property.
• On Nov. 30 at 6:07 p.m. in the 2900 block of 122nd Court NE, financial credit card fraud was reported.
• On Nov. 30 at 7:22 p.m. at the intersection of University Avenue NE and 101st Avenue NE, citations were issued for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• On Dec. 1 at 10:04 a.m. in the 11900 block of Kenyon Street NE, a debit card fraud report was made.
• On Dec. 1 at 3:16 p.m. in the 600 block of County Road 10 NE, a report of somebody pointing a gun at someone else was made.
• On Dec. 4 at 2:52 p.m. in the 11500 block of Ulysses Street NE, a debit card fraud report was made.