• On Dec. 14 at 1:07 a.m. in the 1100 block of 95th Lane NE, an assault and stolen phone report was made.
• On Dec. 14 at 2:14 p.m. in the 3600 block of 91st Lane NE, a report was made that a lock on the rear hatch of a vehicle was broken and a TV and stereo were stolen.
• On Dec. 16 at 9:51 a.m. in the 9100 block of Central Avenue NE, a trailer theft was reported.
• On Dec. 16 at 12:53 a.m. in the 2600 block of 116th Avenue NE, a stolen vehicle report was made.
• On Dec. 17 at 10:09 p.m. in the 10900 block of 7th Street NE, an XBox and game were reported stolen.
• On Dec. 18 at 3:17 p.m. in the 9700 block of 3rd Street NE and on Dec. 19 at 11:27 a.m. in the 800 block of 114th Lane NE, reports of packages being stolen from doorsteps were made.
Criminal Property Damage
• On Dec. 17 at 11:12 a.m. in the 11400 block of Sunset Avenue NE, damage to a mailbox was reported.
• On Dec. 15 at 3:29 a.m. in the 4100 block of Ball Road NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On Dec. 20 at 7:07 p.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and 87th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On Dec. 14 at 11:50 a.m. at the intersection of Clover Leaf Parkway NE and Polk Street NE, a woman was arrested for warrants, a revoked drivers license and providing a false name to police.
• On Dec. 17 at 11:15 p.m. at the intersection of University Avenue and Egret Boulevard, a man was arrested for drug possession.
• On Dec. 19 at 10:55 a.m. in the 10900 block of Town Square Drive NE, a report of a forged check was made.