• On Feb. 22 at 6:37 p.m. in the 600 block of Northtown Drive NE, citations were issued for cell phone theft.
• On Feb. 22 at 9:39 p.m. in the 2300 block of Amen Drive NE, police were dispatched to a location in regards to an alarm covering the front door. Upon arrival, officers saw the front door had been forced in by someone. The residence was cleared, but nothing appeared to be tampered with inside.
• On Feb. 23 at 11:36 a.m. in the 3300 block of 90th Curve NE, a vehicle was reported stolen.
• On Feb. 23 at 4:07 p.m. in the 11300 block of Eldorado Street NE, a theft from a garage was reported.
• On Feb. 24 at 12:47 p.m. in the 13200 block of Hastings Street NE, a theft of mail was reported along with altered checks.
• On Feb. 24 at 3:05 p.m. in the 12200 block of Kenyon Court NE, a theft of mail was reported along with forged checks.
• On Feb. 25 at 2:29 p.m. in the 1500 block of 87th Avenue NE, a theft of a handgun was reported.
• On Feb. 28 at 10:15 a.m. in the 3200 block of 89th Drive NE, stolen and forged checks were reported.
• On Feb. 28 at 1 p.m. in the 3300 block of 91st Lane NE, a vehicle was reported stolen.
• On Feb. 28 at 4:05 p.m. in the 100 block of Northtown Drive NE, a theft of glasses was reported.
Criminal Property Damage
• On Feb. 25 at 2:06 a.m. in the 12400 block of Aberdeen Street NE, a smashed vehicle window was reported, but nothing was stolen.
• On Feb. 25 at 9:26 a.m. in the 50 block of 118th Avenue NE, it was reported that someone damaged the steering column of a vehicle in an attempt to steal it.
• On Feb. 22 at 1:41 a.m. in the 9700 block of Quincy Street NE, a man was arrested for domestic assault.
• On Feb. 23 at 10:33 p.m. in the 9800 block of Austin Street NE, a man was arrested for domestic assault.
• On Feb. 23 at 2:02 a.m. in the 100 block of Highway 10 NE, a man was arrested for DWI after he went into the ditch.
• On Feb. 23 at 4:04 a.m. in the 4200 block of Pheasant Ridge Drive NE, police was dispatched to this location after a suspicious vehicle was reported running in the parking lot. A man was found sleeping in the driver’s seat. He was arrested for DWI.
• On Feb. 26 at 5:34 p.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and 85th Avenue NE, a man who was pulled over for making an illegal U-turn was cited for smoking marijuana, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and having an open bottle of alcohol in his vehicle.
• On Feb. 27 at 7:38 p.m. at the intersection of Lake Drive NE and Lexington Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On Feb. 25 at 9:39 p.m. in the 10900 block of Ulysses Street NE, counterfeit $20 bills were recovered.