• On March 1 at 7:05 p.m. in the 600 block of Northtown Drive NE, it was reported that someone broke a vehicle’s rear passenger window and stole a purse, Garmin GPS, along with four pairs of athletic pants and four athletic shirts they had just purchased.
• On March 1 at 9:14 p.m. in the 11700 block of 4th Street NE, a vehicle theft report was made.
• On March 3 at 1:02 p.m. in the 3200 block of 124th Avenue NE, a theft by swindle report was made.
• On March 3 at 11:35 p.m. in the 10800 block of Able Street NE, a TV was reported stolen.
• On March 4 at 7:32 a.m. in the 600 block of 128th Avenue NE, someone reported their mail was stolen.
Criminal Property Damage
• On March 5 at 12:47 p.m. in the 10000 block of Cord Street NE, a reported theft of copper plumbing and a gas line caused damage to sheetrock and a window.
• On March 3 at 11:28 p.m. in the 11100 block of 4th Street NE, an assault report was made and a citation was issued for obstruction of justice.
• On March 4 at 1:50 p.m. in the 8600 block of Springbrook Drive NE, a citation was issued for a hit and run.
• On March 1 at 2:03 a.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and Highway 10 NE, a man was arrested for 1st degree DWI, B-card violation, and violation of no contact order. Female was placed under arrest for 2nd degree assault and obstructing justice with force.
• On March 1 at 9:38 p.m. in the 1000 block of 109th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI and hit and run.
• On March 2 at 3:09 a.m. at the intersection of University Avenue NE and Highway 10 NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On March 5 at 1:21 a.m. in the 10000 block of Baltimore Street NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On March 7 at 4:11 a.m. at the intersection of Highway 10 NE and Central Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI, test refusal, obstruct justice with force, possession of marijuana and a lane violation.
• On March 7 at 11:27 p.m. at the intersection of University Avenue NE and 125th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On March 1 at 3:34 p.m. at the intersection of Club West Parkway and 117th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for driving a vehicle without a valid license and leaving the scene of an accident. He was also cited for driving without insurance.
• On March 1 at 8:07 p.m. in the 12500 block of Central Avenue NE, officers were dispatched on a report of a theft of baby formula in progress. A man and women were arrested because of multiple warrants.
• On March 2 at 3:57 a.m. in the 600 block of 116th Lane NE, a man was arrested for first-degree burglary, criminal damage to property and domestic assault.
• On March 3 at 1 p.m. in the 10900 block of 4th Street NE, a woman was arrested for drug possession.
• On March 4 at 12:12 p.m. in the 200 block of 99th Avenue NE, a fire occurred in an apartment building. Residents put out the visible flames in the stairwell with fire extinguishers. Officers were unable to enter the lower level due to heavy smoke. The Spring Lake Park-Blaine-Mounds View Fire Department arrived and made entry. All floors and apartments were eventually checked.
• On March 7 at 9:31 p.m. in the 9900 block of Fillmore Street NE, a man was arrested for possession of meth and drug paraphernalia.