STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF ANOKA
TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Case type: Other civil (declaratory judgment)
Court File No. 02-CV-14-640
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.,
Sue Goldsmith, Chad Goldsmith, Theresa Goldsmith, Kelli Knapp, any unknown heirs of Richard A. Goldsmith and all other persons unknown claiming any right, title, estate, interest, or lien in the real estate described in the complaint herein,
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO THE ABOVE NAMED DEFENDANTS;
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiffs have started a lawsuit against you.
The Plaintiffs Complaint against you is on file in the office of the court administrator of the above-named court. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this Summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at:
Bradley N. Beisel
Beisel & Dunlevy, P.A.
282 U.S. Trust Center
730 Second Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55402-2444
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiffs Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in the County of Anoka, commonly known as 230 103rd Avenue North, Coon Rapids, MN 55448, and legally described as:
Lot Four (4), Block Two (2), Rustic Oaks 2nd Addition, situate in the County of Anoka, State of Minnesota. (referred to as the Subject Property.)
The purpose of this action is to obtain an Order for the following relief:
1. Determining that the Mortgage, Document No. 1983120.003, was a valid and effective mortgage against the entire fee title to the Subject Property according to the terms as of March 27, 2006, the date it was recorded, notwithstanding the fact that it was not executed by Sue Goldsmith.
557.03 NOTICE OF NO PERSONAL CLAIM
Pursuant to Minn. Stat. 557.03 you are hereby served with notice that no personal claim is made against you and that any defendant upon whom this notice is served who unreasonably defends this action shall pay full costs to the plaintiff.
Dated: February 5, 2014
BEISEL & DUNLEVY, P.A. By: /s/ Bradley N. Beisel__
Bradley N. Beisel #6191
282 U.S. Trust Building
730 Second Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55402-2444
Telephone: (612) 436-2222
Attorneys for Plaintiff
Published in the
Anoka County UnionHerald
March 28, April 4, 11, 2014