• On March 16 at 9:42 p.m. in the 3200 block of 90th Curve NE, a TV and XBox were reported stolen.
• On March 16 at 10:16 p.m. in the 1800 block of 105th Avenue NE, it was reported that the rear window of a minivan was smashed and a diaper bag was stolen.
• On March 16 at 11:05 p.m. in the 9200 block of Lincoln Street NE, a wallet sitting in the center console of a vehicle was reported stolen. The thief smashed a window to gain entry.
• On March 17 at 1:51 p.m. in the 8900 block of University Avenue NE, a man reported that someone entered his unlocked vehicle and stole sunglasses, hat, shirt and some medication.
• On March 19 at 11:20 a.m. in the 10200 block of University Avenue NE, a trailer was reported stolen.
• On March 20 at 9:54 a.m. at the intersection of Ulysses Street NE and Paul Parkway NE, a mail theft was reported.
• On March 20 at 1:05 p.m. in the 1500 block of 119th Lane NE and at 3:54 p.m. in the 12700 block of Buchanan Street NE, two different identity theft reports were made.
Criminal Property Damage
• On March 17 at 5:51 p.m. in the 1500 block of 87th Avenue NE, a broken vehicle window was reported.
• On March 16 at 2:30 a.m. at the intersection of Club West Parkway and 109th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI and traveling in the wrong direction on a one-way street.
• On March 15 at 12:41 a.m. in the 1600 block of 91st Avenue NE, officers located marijuana and suspected stolen copper wire during a traffic stop.
• On March 15 at 10:48 a.m. in the 10700 block of Central Avenue NE, a man was tased by police after he failed to comply with orders to show his hands and made an aggressive move to an officer. Authorities found two marijuana pipes in the car in the area he had been sitting in.
• On March 15 at 10:34 p.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and 113th Avenue NE, a man was arrested after he tossed a black case containing meth and syringes from his vehicle.
• On March 16 at 8:14 p.m. at the intersection of Jefferson Street NE and 114th Lane NE, a man was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• On March 16 at 11:43 p.m. at the intersection of Polk Street NE and Highway 10 NE, a man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and driving after revocation after an officer found a scale with meth residue and a small baggie of meth during a traffic stop.