• On April 6 at 9:31 p.m. in the 9200 block of Lincoln Street NE, it was reported that someone broke the window of a vehicle and stole a laptop bag with an MacBook Air in it. Another vehicle was also broken into in a similar fashion in this area and had a laptop bag stolen from it, but only paperwork was in this bag.
• On April 7 at 3:09 p.m. in the 3200 block of 93rd Avenue NE, an identity theft report was made.
• On April 7 at 7:09 p.m. in the 300 block of 95th Lane NE, a theft by swindle report was made.
• On April 8 at 8:13 p.m. in the 1000 block of 132nd Lane NE, an identity theft report was made.
• On April 9 at 12:55 p.m. in the 13200 block of Kenyon Street NE, an identity theft report was made.
• On April 10 at 8:48 a.m. in the 60 block of 104th Lane NE, a bike was reported stolen.
• On April 10 at 11:18 a.m. in the 3400 block of Pheasant Run NE, a wedding ring was reported stolen.
• On April 10 at 12:19 p.m. in the 3800 block of Edgewood Road NE, a mail theft and identity theft was reported.
• On April 5 at 12:17 p.m. in the area of University Avenue NE and 101st Avenue NE, a man was arrested for domestic assault.
• On April 6 at 12:57 a.m. at the intersection of Radisson Road NE and 116th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On April 6 at 2:06 a.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and Highway 10 NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On April 10 at 5:22 p.m. in the 4100 block of Ball Road NE, a woman was arrested for DWI.
• On April 9 at 6:40 p.m. in the 8500 block of Lexington Avenue NE, a woman was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, theft and warrants.