MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE BY ACTION
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF ANOKA
TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
CASE TYPE NO. 14 – OTHER CIVIL
Court File: 02-CV-14-1707
Great Southern Bank
Isidro Garcia Suarez, Leticia Velazquez, Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC, LVNV Funding, LLC, John Doe and Mary Roe,
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO: Isidro Garcia Suarez, Leticia Velazquez, Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC, LVNV Funding, LLC, John Doe and Mary Roe,
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiffs Complaint against you is attached to this Summons and is on file in the Office of the Court Administrator of the above-named Court. Do not throw these papers away. They arc official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no Court file number on this Summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this Summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at:
Peterson, Fram & Bergman, P.A.
Attorney for Plaintiff
55 East Fifth Street, Ste. 800
Attorney ID # 0394992
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiffs Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims staled in the complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to gel legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response lo the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this issue.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in Anoka County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
Lot 20, Block 1, Beaufeauxs, Addition, Plat 2, Anoka Countv, Minnesota.
This action is in the nature of a Judicial Foreclosure. Deficiency Judgment is sought against Isidro Garcia Suarez.
Date: April 2, 2014
PETERSON, FRAM & BERGMAN, P.A.
By:/s/ Michael V. Schleisman
55 East Fifth Street, Suite 800
St. Paul, MN 55101
Attorney for Plaintiff
PART OF THE PROPERTY TO BE SOLD CONTAINS YOUR HOUSE. YOU MAY DESIGNATE THE AREA OF A HOMESTEAD TO BE SOLD AND REDEEMED SEPARATELY.
YOU MAY DESIGNATE THE HOUSE YOU OCCUPY AND ANY AMOUNT OF THE PROPERTY AS A HOMESTEAD. THE DESIGNATED HOMESTEAD PROPERTY MUST CONFORM TO THE LOCAL ZONING ORDINANCES AND BE COMPACT SO THAT IT DOES NOT UNREASONABLY REDUCE THE VALUE OF THE REMAINING PROPERTY.
YOU MUST PROVIDE THE COURT WITH A LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF THE HOMESTEAD YOU HAVE DESIGNATED.
Published in the
Anoka County UnionHerald
April 25, May 2, 9, 2014