STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF ANOKA
TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
COURT FILE NO. 02-CV-14-1316
Case type – Other civil
Elizabeth A. Thomas as Personal Representative of the Estate of Margie Ruth Norman and CTW Group, Incorporated,
Henry E. Kesler, L. Irene Kesler, also the unknown heirs of L. Irene Kesler, deceased and all other persons unknown claiming any right, title, estate, interest or lien in the real estate described in the complaint herein
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO Henry E. Kesler, L. Irene Kesler, also the unknown heirs of L. Irene Kesler, deceased and all other persons unknown claiming any right, title, estate, interest or lien in the real estate described in the complaint herein.
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiffs Complaint against you is attached to this summons. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this summons located at:
7044 East Fish Lake Road,
Maple Grove, MN 55311
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiffs Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not Answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in Anoka County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
Lot 19, Block 45, Columbia Heights Annex to Minneapolis, Anoka County, Minnesota
The object of this action is to obtain a judgment declaring that plaintiff is the owner in fee of the property described above and that the defendants, and each of them, have no right, title, estate, interest, or lien in or upon the said real estate.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN that no personal claim is made by plaintiff against any of the defendants.
Dated: March 17, 2014
Attorney for Plaintiff
By: /s/ Roy B. Henline
Roy B. Henline, #142487
Henline Law, P.A.
7044 East Fish Lake Road
Maple Grove, MN. 55311
Published in the
Anoka County UnionHerald
May 2, 9, 2014