• On June 21 at 7:23 a.m. in the 8800 block of Austin Street NE, a man was arrested for burglary, possession of burglary tools and fleeing on foot.
• On June 21 at 12:15 p.m. in the 9400 block of Able Street NE, mail was reported stolen.
• On June 21 at 2:07 p.m. in the 10400 block of Baltimore Street NE, it was reported that a vehicle window was smashed and a guitar stolen.
• On June 21 at 8:53 p.m. in the 4300 block of Pheasant Ridge Drive NE, it was reported that a vehicle’s windows were smashed and two empty purses were stolen.
• On June 24 at 2:48 p.m. in the 8700 block of Tyler Street NE, a bike was reported stolen.
• On June 24 are 7:21 p.m. in the 8500 block of Cord Street NE, someone reported a theft from their car that had been parked in an open garage.
• On June 25 at 9:52 a.m. in the 9100 block of Zumbrota Street NE, a caller reported vandalism and a theft from their vehicle.
• On June 25 at 5:47 p.m. in the 9100 block of Flanders Street NE, a person reported that two of his vehicles were broken into. Cash was removed from the center consoles as well as a wallet from one vehicle.
• On June 25 at 1:33 p.m. in the 1400 block of 92nd Avenue NE, a trailer was reported stolen.
• On June 25 at 1:53 p.m. in the 1100 block of Buchanan Street NE, a bike was reported stolen.
Criminal Property Damage
• On June 24 at 8:54 a.m. in the 1100 block of 96th Lane NE, someone reported that his vehicles had been shot at with air soft pellets over the last year.
• On June 26 at 10:01 p.m. in the 800 block of 95th Lane NE, graffiti in the park was reported.
• On June 27 at 3:27 p.m. at the intersection of Buchanan Street NE and 109th Avenue NE, a road rage incident and damage to property were reported.
• On June 27 at 5:20 p.m. in the 11800 block of Lever Street NE, it was reported that a water main was damaged.
• On June 22 at 9:16 p.m. at the intersection of University Avenue NE and 111th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On June 23 at 9:12 a.m. in the 1000 block of 87th Avenue NE, it was reported that a park building was broken into. Nothing was taken.
• On June 24 at 1:36 p.m. in the 3400 block of Lake Drive NE, a counterfeit $100 bill was used.
• On June 25 at 12:51 a.m. in the 10500 block of Baltimore Street NE, officers found meth and drug paraphernalia in the home of a man who was being arrested for an outstanding warrant.