• On June 29 at 2:29 p.m. in the 200 block of 101st Court NE, it was reported that someone smashed the window of a home and stole a laptop computer and a small pouch containing cash. Blood drops and smears were found on the glass, a washing machine and on several spots on the floor throughout the house. Authorities took DNA swabs to try to find the suspect.
• On June 30 at 10:07 a.m. in the 3300 block of 93rd Avenue NE, it was reported that someone entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a wallet and cash.
• On June 30 at 1:59 p.m. in the 8600 block of Springbrook Drive NE, it was reported that someone broke a vehicle window and stole a GPS system and a bag containing nothing of value.
• On June 30 at 4:07 p.m. in the 1400 block of 87th Avenue NE, it was reported that clothes were stolen from a clothes line.
• On June 30 at 4:52 p.m. in the 1700 block of 121st Avenue NE, a scooter was reported stolen.
• On July 1 at 9:34 a.m. in the 1500 block of 87th Avenue NE, it was reported that someone entered an apartment and stole items.
• On July 1 at 12:58 p.m. in the 9100 block of Davenport Street NE, a vehicle was reported stolen.
• On July 1 at 10:17 p.m. in the 11500 block of Ulysses Street NE, it was reported that a black bag containing soccer equipment was stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
• On July 2 at 7:25 p.m. in the 900 block of 98th Avenue NE, a person told police that someone has been removing panels from the portion of his fence adjacent to Polk Street over the past year.
• On July 4 at 9:15 a.m. in the 11400 block of Ulysses Street NE, a theft from a storage locker was reported.
Criminal Property Damage
• On June 27 at 3:27 p.m. at the intersection of Buchanan Street NE and 109th Avenue NE, a road rage incident and damage to vehicle was reported.
• On June 28 at 10:55 a.m. in the 30 block of 92nd Lane NE, it was reported that someone smashed a rear patio glass door.
• On June 28 at 4:19 p.m. in the 13200 block of Aberdeen Street NE, an attempted burglary was reported. Pry marks were on the door.
• On June 30 at 2:04 p.m. in the 3300 block of 93rd Avenue NE, it was reported that someone damaged tires on vehicles in a driveway.
• On July 4 at 3:39 p.m. in the 1500 block of 99th Lane NE, it was reported that a vehicle window was smashed.
• On July 4 at 2:47 a.m. in the 12500 block of Ulysses Street NE, authorities were notified of six people fighting.
• On July 4 at 4:14 a.m. in the 9900 block of Fillmore Street NE, a robbery and assault report was made.
• On June 28 at 10:48 p.m. at the intersection of Ulysses Street NE and 109th Avenue NE, a man was arrested for DWI.
• On June 29 at 1:26 a.m. at the intersection of Club West Parkway NE and 109th Avenue NE, a woman was arrested for DWI.
• On June 29 at 12:07 p.m. in the 500 block of Clover Leaf Parkway NE, someone reported a neighbor was sunbathing nude. Police found a woman laying on a lounge chair on a deck who appeared to be nude. She was told to get dressed and come to the door. She told police she was wearing a thong but no top and that a tree was recently cut down that had blocked the view of her deck.
• On July 1 at 1:07 p.m. in the 2300 block of Cloud Drive NE, police were called on a report of a man who was out of control. Officers who responded were informed the suspect left before they arrived and had become agitated when he became aware he needed to take a drug test.
• On July 4 at 2:42 p.m. at the intersection of County Road 10 NE and University Avenue NE, police were told that a man was making sexual gestures towards passing cars. The suspect was found and told not to make inappropriate gestures and loiter in the area.