• On July 26 at 8:28 a.m. in the 11400 block of Terrace Road NE, it was reported that someone entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a Ka-Bar hunting knife, Garmin Dakota 20 range finder, Bushnell Sport 650, $500 cash and miscellaneous small items.
• On July 26 at 9:11 a.m. in the 700 block of 103rd Avenue NE, it was reported that someone punched the rear lock of a work vehicle and stole HVAC tools and equipment. Copper pipe was taken earlier in the week.
• On July 26 at 10:21 a.m. in the 200 block of 105th Avenue NE, it was reported that someone stole large amounts of electrical wiring from an unlocked work vehicle.
• On July 28 at 7:40 a.m. in the 1600 block of 93rd Lane NE, it was reported that someone broke into a vehicle, damaging the topper, and stole tools and supplies.
• On July 28 at 7:04 p.m. in the 11500 block of Ulysses Street NE, it was reported that someone stole a circular saw and drill from a vehicle that had its windows rolled down.
• On July 28 at 10:28 p.m. in the 11300 block of 6th Street NE, a shed was reported stolen.
• On July 30 at 3:35 p.m. in the 12700 block of Central Avenue NE, a bicycle was reported stolen.
• On Aug. 1 at 7:38 a.m. in the 11000 block of Terrace Road NE, it was reported that someone stole a subwoofer and amp from an unlocked truck.
Criminal Property Damage
• There were multiple reports of property being spraypainted between July 27 and Aug. 1, although July 27-28 were when the most reports came in. The reports came from properties in this order: the 13000 block of Fillmore Street NE, the 1000 block of 126th Lane NE, the 12800 block of Taylor Street NE, the 900 block of 125th Avenue NE, the 600 block of Territorial Road NE, the intersection of Pleasure Creek Parkway NE and Washington Court NE and in the 8700 block of Polk Street NE.
• On July 27 at 7:58 p.m. in the 10100 block of Isetta Street NE, it was reported that someone threw nails in the back yard and dumped bleach on the grass and landscaping bushes.
• On July 31 at 2:23 a.m. in the 11500 block of Ulysses Street NE, a man was arrested for 1st degree criminal damage to property.
• On Aug. 1 at 7:36 p.m. at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and 95th Lane NE, a man was cited for leaving the scene of an accident. He had struck a power line pole.
• On July 28 at 1:04 p.m. in the 3200 block of 124th Lane NE, a male resisted arrest but was taken into custody on a domestic assault incident.
• On July 28 at 4:41 p.m. in the 1500 block of 116th Court NE, a domestic assault was reported.
• On July 28 at 9:57 a.m. at the intersection of Radisson Road NE and Quail Creek Drive NE, a person called to report that someone was moving, damaging or stealing campaign signs.
• On July 28 at 3:53 p.m. at the intersection of Radisson Road NE and Cloud Drive NE, a woman was arrested for possession of meth.