• On Dec. 1 in the 1100 block of Van Buren Street NE, a vehicle was reported stolen.
• On Dec. 3 in the 1300 block of 123rd Court NE, a vehicle was reported stolen.
• On Dec. 3 in the 1000 block of 6th Street NE, a firearm was reported stolen from a vehicle.
• On Dec. 4 in the 1100 block of Central Avenue NE, a theft from a storage unit was reported.
• On Dec. 5 in the 1500 block of 87th Avenue NE, a vehicle was stolen that was left running.
• On Dec. 5 in the 9700 block of Central Avenue NE, someone stole a vehicle that was left unlocked with the keys in the ignition while the owner was inside a gas station.
• On Dec. 6 in the 600 block of Northtown Drive NE, two women were arrested for shoplifting.
Criminal Property Damage
• On Dec. 1 at the intersection of Central Avenue NE and 99th Avenue NE, a vehicle rear ended another. Both vehicles sustained major damage and needed to be towed.
• On Dec. 4 in the 1200 block of Bataan Street NE, a person reported their tire had been damaged.
• On Dec. 3 in the 8500 block of Baltimore Street NE, a man was arrested for domestic assault.
• On Dec. 3 in the 1000 block of Tyler Street NE, a suspect was arrested for domestic assault. A police K-9 was needed to locate the suspect.
• On Dec. 6 in the 3300 block of 92nd Drive NE, a man was arrested for attempting to stab a woman.
• On Dec. 7 at the intersection of University Avenue NE and 117th Avenue NE, a driver was arrested for DWI and the passenger was arrested for obstructing the officer.
• On Dec. 1 in the 1500 block of 132nd Avenue NE, a man was arrested for animal cruelty.
• On Dec. 1 in the 800 block of 126th Avenue NE, an aggressive dog running at large was reported.
• On Dec. 1 in the 300 block of Northtown Drive NE, a man was arrested for felony shoplifting and cocaine sales.
• On Dec. 1 in the 1000 block of Erskin Street NE, someone called to report a suspicious man was selling siding door-to-door. Police were unable to locate the man.
• On Dec. 2 in the 1400 block of 93rd Lane NE, police were asked to check the welfare of a man who was claiming there were demons in his vehicle.
• On Dec. 2 at the intersection of Quincy Boulevard NE and 109th Avenue NE, someone was transported to the hospital after they were in an accident.
• On Dec. 4, a Blaine police K-9 team responded to Columbia Heights to help find a suspect in a robbery case. The suspect was not found.
• On Dec. 4 in the 1200 block of Midway Circle NE, a man was found to be in possession of meth and marijuana.