The Walgreens Way to Well Health tour bus stopped at Walgreens store #02935 at the corner of Egret and University Avenue May 10 while on a nationwide tour to promote good health.
Mary Clarkson wasn’t a traditional college student, much less a teacher. She chose to start her family first and then go to college. It wasn’t until she was in her late-20s that she had her first classroom.
In just over two years, Anoka graduate and University of Illinois sophomore Kendra Zeman has gone from wheelchair basketball rookie to a member of USA Basketball’s 2013 High Performance Women’s Wheelchair basketball team.
The Blaine High School choir will perform with VocalEssence, a 130-member chorus, and other Twin City area choirs, in free concert Tuesday, May 21, 8 p.m., at Wayzata Community Church, 125 Wayzata Blvd. E. in Wayzata.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has announced that Golden Living Centers (GLC) Twin Rivers has been included in the five-star category for skilled nursing facilities.
- Republicans are already lining up to run for governor
- Even Bud Grant likes plans for the new indoor Viking stadium
- Same-sex marriage bill goes to Senate for vote; proponents, protesters share opinions, sing messages at Capitol
- Supporters of same-sex marriage jubilant with House decision
- Photo gallery: House approves same-sex marriage legislation