Climbing 95 flights of stairs would be exhausting work. Now imagine doing it with 45 pounds of gear strapped to you.
There’s no way a 12-year-old Pakistani boy named Iqbal Masih knew what his legacy would become when he was killed nearly 20 years ago.
Top-seed Coon Rapids held true to form as pitcher Logan Shore no-hit Wayzata in a 2-0 win at Midway Stadium in the first of four Class AAA quarterfinals June 13.
- Andover names new boys’ basketball coach
- Twins draft Shore but plans remain to head south for college
- State golf: Legacy girls’ capture Class A state title
- Williams takes third in 100 hurdles while Morgan injures leg in Day 1
- St. Francis’ Maggie Ewen rewrites state shot put record book on three throws to thrill fans at state competition
Singer/songwriter Alison Scott returns to Lyric Arts to perform in concert with her band as part of the theater’s Music in the ‘Burbs concert series.
Brimming with enthusiasm and with a keen eye on a future filled with vitality, Rev. David Doppenberg marks the 25th anniversary of his ordination.
- Anoka County Board’s Rhonda Sivarajah to run for District 6 seat
- Officials: Awareness of, data on senior abuse is needed
- Sen. David Hann weighs a possible run in governor race, discusses Legislature issues
- Hunger remains a problem for kids on summer break in metro and Greater Minnesota
- DNR contracts with engineering firm to design “sweeping” electronic fish barrier at Lock and Dam No. 1