Community

An explosion and fire which destroyed their mobile home and belongings Oct. 2 was the final blow in the last of a series of unhappy events for the Nicholas Flaig family of Centennial Trailer Court in Blaine. Mr. Flaig had been laid off work and was just starting a new job when the fire occurred. Mrs. Flaig had lost her job Sept. 22 due to the closing of a business where she was employed. But it is the fire which the family will remember most.

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon

Download coupon for 50% off one item – then head to your favorite Goodwill store and brew up an awesome costume for less. By Sarah Carlson Editor, Real Housewives of Minnesota Every year, I tell myself that I’m going to top last year’s Halloween costumes. I aim to be craftier, trendier – and most importantly, [...]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
Brought to you by

The harvest is over. Now to prepare for the chill days of winter which will soon be here. Our lighter wearing apparel must be laid aside for warmer garments and now is surely the time to buy them. Fall stocks are at their best, every department complete with dependable stocks of the needful things to assure that comfort so essential to our happiness. – Woodwards since 1894

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow