fire

Disposal of ashes from a fire caused a garage fire at a Coon Rapids residence Sunday and prompted words of caution from the Coon Rapids Fire Department.

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon

by Mandy Moran Froemming Union Editor The Anoka-Champlin Fire Department was called to a house fire in Anoka early Saturday morning. The call came in at 4:30 a.m. when crews responded to the fire at a home on Seventh Avenue North in Anoka. The couple who lived in the home were able to get out […]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon

by Mandy Moran Froemming Union Editor A man who died in an Anoka apartment fire over the weekend has been identified. John Rueben Pebworth, 61, was killed in the fire early Saturday morning, according to the Anoka County Medical Examiner’s Office. Fire crews were called to an apartment building at 3030 Sixth Ave. around 4:15 […]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow